Tuesday, March 15, 2011

sneak peek

I want to share my first Monstercross mockup with you.  I know it will look a bit different, but this will be the bones of my build.


I have been so busy that I haven't made much progress - sorry for the delay.  I know my 1 follower is dying to know what I am up to!  The wheels are at Lee's Bicycles getting built.  I am trying to make some decisions on final parts.  I had a stash ready for another frame, but this was frame was like a trip to Fiji - you don't turn down the opportunity.  So I need to figure out cranks and a derailleur.  Any input??

2 comments:

  1. Super cool! I love the seat post.

    You know me. I would put some sweet vintage cranks on that monster to match the frame. Something funky, though, like Sims, Bullseye, or Cook Bros.
    As far as a derailleur, ...I don't even know anything about those anymore. I hear SRAM is good?

    ReplyDelete
  2. i don't have a lot a knowledge on derailleurs either!

    ReplyDelete